DIGITAL FILES: This listing is for a download of digital files including STL's, any guides, and the licence. For you to 3D-print yourself. This is NOT for a physical product. The licence rules are explained here.
Power, Performance, Personalised.
This 3D printed blaster "Axiom" combines High power FPS with a compact bullpup configuration.
Running off the HPA Supercore technology allows you to tune your performance between 130-300 FPS, have both long range accuracy, and a higher max rate of fire!
Features: Solenoid valve ~ This means more consistent valve opening for more consistent shots, and allows a comfortable electronic trigger switch in a more ergonomic handle.
- Lipo powered ~ A small lipo in the handle powers the solenoid valve. This is very low power draw so will last more than an all day game. You will need a lipo charger (not included with this product.)
- Mag released ~ The mag release has two types which are changed by swapping the nub around to your preference. One side allows you to tug the mag out with some force without hitting the release. One will not.
- Jam door ~ A magnetic door allows you to see the breech if necessary [Never put fingers in before disconnecting air supply to blaster.]
- Custom barrel shrouds ~ The shroud can be removed by two screws and swapped for any design that fits. Already multiple functional and aesthetic designs are available to suit your preference. one even allows the Lepus Uzi to mount as an integrated fore-grip. And more shrouds are being designed.
This listing is for the files using UK hardware. For the parts modified for US hardware go to the free download section of FrontlineFoam.com but you still need to purchase these files to get all the parts for the blaster to function.
The Lepus is a separate blaster design by JackRabbitNerfer, so contact him if you would like that blaster.
Printer bed size:
The largest body pieces will just fit on a Creality Ender 3 bed.
There are multiple length of barrel shroud. the normal shroud is 315mm tall, but the 2nd largest is designed to fit on a Prusa printer at 209mm tall.
Included in purchase:
- STL Files: Left shell, Right shell, Barrel shrouds, Trigger, Battery cover, Mag release paddle, mag release nub, Jam door
- Hardware list w/ links
- Build instructions
Note! Separate purchase needed:
This is an HPA (High Pressure Air) blaster. Thus you will need your own paintball tank, regulator and external airline to operate this blaster type.
This blaster has the capability to hit 300 fps which can be dangerous and cause injury if not used properly. It is not suitable for young or immature children. If you wouldn't use a paintball marker then don't use this. Purchases should be made by adults and are done at your own risk. You should always learn about the technology you are using, and you can start at the facebook page "https://www.facebook.com/groups/NerfHPA/" or on https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/britnerf/
Why is it called Axiom? Isn't it self evident?